Friday, March 12, 2010

These boots were made for...

WALKING!

Cole started walking on Wednesday! We are so excited. Of course, he is a bit tentative right now. He will walk about 4 or 5 feet and then resort to crawling. But, he loves walking and smiles when he does it. I think he learned because of the very cute walker we have on loan from the Rushes (thanks!) and the fact that he moved up to the big kid class where many kids walk around him every day.

I'll post a video soon (but of course, I can't find where Brad saved it on the computer so I can't upload it now). But, I wanted to do a quick post so I remember when the walking started (at just over ten months)...

And, while I'm here...basically, it's the best day ever. Congrats to Ernie, Ashley, Trace and baby Fisher (born today weighing in at 9 pound, 1.3 ounces) and Jon, Erin and baby Grady (born today weighing in at 7 pounds 11 ounces). Two babies in one day! What could be better?

2 comments:

  1. Wow....just over 10 months and walking!!!! That's impressive!! Have fun trying to keep up with him!!!

    ReplyDelete