Sunday, April 25, 2010

So... here is a post I wrote just before Cole turned 1 on April 28. As you all know, I didn't post it...which really secures my place in line as the worst blogger in history. Anyway, here's the old post.

Cole will be 1 on wednesday. I don't know where the time went! It feels like we just had him. In any event, he's down for a nap right now. The only time he's still these days is when he's napping. He loves anything that happens outside. He can climb on and off of all his toys. He loves it when his daddy puts him on his shoulders. He loves putting lids on anything and everything - his bottle, his head, our heads, etc. He loves the swing at the park. He loves cuddling up in a blanket (but only for about 15 seconds at a time). He really really loves his wagon. Meme got him a baby pool this weekend, and I'm certain he will love that also. If he ever wakes up, we'll go try it out!

In any event, to sum it up, I saw a quote this weekend and can't get it out of my head - "The good things in life aren't things." So true. Cole is such a huge, huge blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment