Thursday, January 14, 2010

Long Overdue!







I know, I know...I haven't posted in forever. So much has happened since the last post...

1. Cole mastered the art of crawling.

2. He would rather stand up, hold on and walk around a piece of furniture than crawl.

3. Cole celebrated his first Christmas and his first trip to Disney.

4. Brad's sister Kristina found out she was pregnant!

5. Cole's friend's Eli and Lily started coming to the church nursery.

6. Cole spent a whole day with his friend Tatum and loved it.

7. My dad discovered a heart problem that doctors believe they fixed.

8. Cole spent the night at his Gammie and Pop's house.

9. Cole contracted the roseola virus and had fever for 4 days. Yuck.

10. He also started trying to eat my tongue when I stick it out at him. Weird but he thought it was hilarious.

11. Brad turned 27.

12. I turned...wait for it...30.

13. Cole discovered his love for suckers/lollipops.

14. And he weighs 21 pounds 10 ounces and now wears almost all size 12 month clothes.

15. Cole wears shoes now. Crazy.

Here are some recent pictures! Somehow the pictures ended up at the top of the post. Obviously I'm winging it on this blog thing...

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute Tori and growing so fast! Doesn't it seem like just yesterday when he was born!! I'm enjoying keeping up with you through your blog...when you do blog (ha..hope you know i'm just kidding)!!

    ReplyDelete