Friday, October 30, 2009

Two Teeth





Cole has been drooling since the womb! Everyone kept saying that he must be cutting teeth. Finally, a tooth appeared! My parents were in town this past weekend. Sunday morning, my dad says, "you know he has a tooth, huh?" I had no idea. But, the little tooth made me realize why we hadn't slept much Saturday night. Apparently, cutting teeth is hard work and can't be done while sleeping. He was up and down and restless all night. Although my dad would never brag, I'm pretty sure he was quite pleased that he was there to discover the tooth!

Cole was able to cut his second tooth with little trouble. He slept soundly all night and woke up Tuesday morning with a new tooth on the bottom right beside his first one. I promise I'll post pictures once I figure out this whole blogging thing.

Also...this is a big week for Cole. In addition to shiny new teeth, he turned six months old. Plus, it's Halloween weekend. Coming soon...Halloween pictures and his six month old check up. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you joined the blogging world. Can't wait to read about Mr. Cole!

    ReplyDelete